Hi!!! New Username, new computer, new challenge!!!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
VintageSims

Hi!!! New Username, new computer, new challenge!!!

Post by VintageSims »

Hi guys! I'm a semi newbie... I swear I made this account months ago, BUT apparently not!

Anyways, my name is VintageSims and I love the Sims, I'm talking about The Sims 2 and The Sims 4! The Sims 3 sims look like terrifying chubby baby faces.... and has dumb expansion packs.

I used to go on The Sims 2 forums like crazy and literally cried when they closed it down! It was a family and I miss it!

I used to do legacies, but my game would constantly crash when I had the sims 2, and I recently began to ZombieCleo's Decades Challenge for The Sims 4, but my computer broke so I'm beginning AGAIN....... So if you guys want to watch my cute little Decades Challenge then go here.

I'm very pro University/Toddlers/Pets/Seasons! I know we shall never get toddlers, but I still hope for it, although I've mostly gotten used to it by now!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hi!!! New Username, new computer, new challenge!!!

Post by Heather »

Welcome to Boolprop! :wave:

It's a shame TS4 doesn't have any toddlers; it's one of the reasons I stuck with good old TS2 (that, and I think it would kill my graphics card...). The pictures I've seen of the gameplay look gorgeous, though. :)
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Welcome to Boolprop!!!

Im still shocked by the no toddlers thing in TS4. Like what where they thinking? Why did they do that?! :(
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to the madness. I totally miss toddlers but am committed to Sims 4 now.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Introductions”