Been a bit of a watcher

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Pepper

Been a bit of a watcher

Post by Pepper »

Hello everyone, you may call me Pepper. I think (?) I may have had an account here once long ago (5 years) but I am not sure, and have no idea what the username/email might have been.

I've been going through an internet outage the last few weeks since I began my summer break from uni, and I've gotten back into the Sims since then. I've always been a fan, and I used to like to read legacies and look at forums a lot, even if I didn't post back then. Since my internet's been out, I've been saving legacies when I do get random spurts of usage to read later (I've made it through all of Candi and Toast's old Sims 2 stories and trying to decide what to read next), and playing with my own Sims of course! :haha:

I have TS1 with one or two expansions (I rarely play), every TS2 expansion, all the TS3 expansion but Into the Future (I only regularly play with World Adventures, Generations, Ambitions, Seasons, Pets, and Late Night though). I'm thinking about buying TS4, but I would have to uninstall one of my expansions from my main computer, since it doesn't have much hard drive space (Thats what I get for buying the cheapest MacBook Air :pan: ) I use an old laptop to play TS2 and my other TS3 expansions when I get an itch (although TS3 is very glitchy on it.)

I am a university student, and my major is related to languages!

I am thinking of maybe starting a legacy when I get reliable internet back (I actually tried to post this earlier but my connection timed out and ate my post... I think, it'd be embarrassing if it didn't). That's anywhere between this Friday and when I return to uni in September.

Well, I'll try to be around, but I'm a bit more predisposed to lurking. It will be fun to see what everyone else is doing with their games! I am on the 8th generation of the family I'm playing in TS3 and my reigning couple has four toddlers, and the family I'm playing on TS2 just built a new house and had their kids, twins, grow up to toddler. I have a lot of fun waiting for me...
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Been a bit of a watcher

Post by Pony »

Welcome to Boolprop!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Welcome to Boolprop, Pepper! :) Hope your internet is back soon - unreliable internet is the worst!
Pepper

Post by Pepper »

Thank you guys!

The no internet thing is definitely a bummer. They were supposed to fix it yesterday... but that fell through -_-
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

Hello Pepper! I'm excited to read your stories!! When the internet gets fixed!!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome (back)!! Glad you found us (again).
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Yay!! Welcome back to Boolprop, glad you found us again!
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Welcome, Pepper! Glad to see another possible legacy on the horizon.
Unreliable internet must be no fun, but if the sim-fan soul be willing, it's workable. ;-)
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls

Return to “Introductions”