Who, me?

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
JustMe

Who, me?

Post by JustMe »

Hi!

I used to be a member of the original forums, under the same username, but I'd be pretty surprised if any of you remembered me from then, as it's been several years. So I should probably reintroduce myself. ;)

My name is Elizabeth, but you're welcome to call me Liz if you want. I don't use nicknames in real life, but I did when I was a member of boolprop in the past. I'm currently working on a PhD in mathematics and studying Arabic in my free time (I took four semesters, so I'm reasonably conversational). I've recently gotten back into playing the Sims 3 (I don't own the Sims 4 yet, since I wasn't sure if I'd use it enough for it to be worth the cost) as my academic semester ended and I'm spending my summer studying for qualifying exams. One can only study for so many hours per day, though, so I have a lot more free time than I'm used to having.

Anyway, I'm not sure what other facts about myself would be interesting. I'm from the US and am twenty-two years old. I look forward to getting to know all of you / possibly catching up with old friends.
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Who, me?

Post by Rosanna »

I remember you! Welcome back!!
Seera
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Who, me?