Finally I'm not alone!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
ninaumi

Finally I'm not alone!

Post by ninaumi »

I'm so glad that I've finally found the community of Sims players!
I was playing Sims from the start. Original Sims from year 2000. I have played it at my friend's house, and then, shortly after that, my dad (he was a nerd like me :grin: ) got me very the first The Sims. I used to play the households with only 2 female adults and lots of children, named after my classmates. Then I began to dream that I am an adult, so I began playing mostly female sims. I also had crazy imagination, so I enjoyed spending days of building mansions.
Then came The Sims 2. Sims could age up! That was amazing. I played my own legacies, being ignorant of internet communities and other users' legacies. I didn't find switching households very appealing.
Then again came Sims 3. This game was a revolution in its own way. I was playing it on and off from the year when it was released and never stopped. :grin:
When I started playing Sims 4, I had lots of fun creating beautiful sims, but gameplay was not rewarding in a long run. So I got back to Sims 3.
I found Pinstar's website and tried to play Sims 4 Legacy Challenge, but it was too hard and complicated for me. Again I got back to Sims 3. I have played my Legacy now for a week and I don't plan to stop before I finish. But then again, there are some pretty cool Sims 4 legacies here, which I plan to look at and to start one, besides my ongoing Sims 3 Legacy.
Besides Challenges, I'm looking forward to other topics regarding Sims games.

By the way, I am a student from Serbia. I don't know what else to say. :grin:
PrinceSarah

Re: Finally I'm not alone!

Post by PrinceSarah »

Hi! Boolprop has been around years, honestly if I had never gone onto TS2 exchange, I would not have known about sharing stories etc! While there are a lot less of us now, we still love the game and are very welcoming! :)
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hi and Welcome, Ninaumi! :wave: I hope you will like Boolprop! Many members here love challenges and stories, but we can also hang out here for a chat and talk about anything! A little of everything! :)

I'm swedish, and it's fun to see more european simmers here! :spin:
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Hi!!

Welcome to boolprop, glad you finally found us. :D Better late than never!
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Hey, welcome to Boolprop! I too am a loyal Sims 3 player who can't quite get the hang of Sims 4. :P Simming is great on its own but it's so much better when you get to chat with other simmers. I hope you'll have fun here! :D
Image Image Image
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome Ninaumi! Your trajectory sounds so much like mine, except I discovered sims stories before I sampled Sims 4 (and promptly went back to Sims 3 and 2, my favorites).

I have described the various sims games like ice cream flavors. Sims 1 is vanilla, Sims 2 is chocolate, Sims 3 is strawberry, and Sims 4 is rum-raisin. It's still ice cream, and it lots of people like that flavor, but I don't like it. Ah, well.

Do you write stories? Even if you don't want to write and post stories, feel free to update the "What's happening in your legacy" thread, because we do like to see what our fellow players are up to. And of course, if plain legacy play ever gets stale, you can freshen it up by adding challenge aspects, or playing a legacy-style challenge, or just going for the gusto, and playing a non-legacy challenge, like the asylum one. We do come up with lots of ways to keep things fresh here. Also, this is a great place to pick up tips and tricks, even for basic play. I'm still discovering new things about this game.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

MichelleCYoung wrote:I have described the various sims games like ice cream flavors. Sims 1 is vanilla, Sims 2 is chocolate, Sims 3 is strawberry, and Sims 4 is rum-raisin. It's still ice cream, and it lots of people like that flavor, but I don't like it. Ah, well.
^ ^ I love this! Probably because it logics out perfectly for me - strawberry is my favourite ice cream, and TS3 is my favourite game. I have nothing against rum raisin, but I don't eat it often enough to have developed a taste for it. :P

I summed it up a little less delicately when I found out Sims 4 wasn't going to have Create a Style: "TS1 is Charmander, TS2 is Charmeleon, TS3 is Charizard… and TS4 is Zubat. Where’s my Mega Charizard, EA???"
Image Image Image
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi, Ninaumi :)

Welcome to Poolprop! I hope you have fun and enjoy this place. It's full of Wonderful Simmers, you're in good company. :cookie: :pan: :plumbob2:
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Welcome! :)
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Rflong7 wrote:Hi, Ninaumi :)

Welcome to Poolprop! I hope you have fun and enjoy this place. It's full of Wonderful Simmers, you're in good company. :cookie: :pan: :plumbob2:

Come on in, the water's fine!

Heheh. Some typos are just perfect.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Your username is jsut beautiful- i might have to steal it /o/
welcome to boolprop!
ninaumi

Post by ninaumi »

Thank you guys, you are really welcoming! I enjoyed reading your posts!
I still think that TS4 is worth the chance. I don't have much EPs, but I am starting to enjoy it. I remember, when TS3 came out, that I was openly hating it. Now I love it. It was boring for me even though I had all EPs until Late Night. I don't have the favorite TS game, I like all flavors. ;)
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

Hello! I like your profile picture!! Sims 3 babies!! I played back in the 2000s too...I miss sims 3 maybe I should go back..but I love sims 4 too.. So welcome to boolprop! I hope you'll start a sims 3 legacy :) I'd love to read it.

:wizard:
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: magpie2012
Origin ID: Ravenangel888
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Welcome! There are many Sims communities and fourms out there, but I've found the best places are Boolprop and Carl's! Not to disrespect the others, but we're more of a family in both places (even though I've only recently started going to our family gatherings here recently, after years of lurking :grin: ) there are so many awesim sections to visit in Boolprop, and the Games Thread is one of my personal favourites (even if it doesn't contribute to post counts *sorry House Plumbob :-( I'm addicted)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
You HAVE to read this!
The story of the Whitelight's
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Post by Voguishstorm »

Welcome to Boolprop! I was so happy to find this place too. Best place evah :P
ImageImageImage
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

ninaumi wrote:By the way, I am a student from Serbia. I don't know what else to say. :grin:
I think your Sim-history and where you're from pretty well says everything. :wink: :thup:

I started on TS1 myself-the prospect of an open-ended world where you could do anything you darn-well pleased was a fantastic temptation for me. That and I bought it at a time when the selection of Mac games was almost nothing.
I've since seen the light and switched sides to Windows. :highfive:
TS1 was really buggy for me, and unstable, and I was really glad to see a promise of a more stable game for TS2!
WIth all of the other major advances (wow, more than just meat-slab and greens to eat, can you believe it?! ) I was hooked on TS2 and never looked back. :cheeky:
As everyone before me has said, there is lots to do around here and I look forward to seeing you around!
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »