RavenAngel888 here

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: magpie2012
Origin ID: Ravenangel888
South Africa

Post Counts

RavenAngel888 here

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Hi all,

So, I've been a member since a few years back, but I'm sure most of you will only have noticed me being active on the game boards in the last few months or so. I was a lurker for a very long time, but now I have decided to try be a bit more social (hard for me when I'm an antisocial creature by nature). I don't think my post count is going to go very high anytime soon though, since I'm mainly posting in some of the games threads. I just wanted to take this moment to say HI to everyone and let you know that you now have a crazy South African witch in your midst. I am 33 in March 2016, I am female, brown hair and hazel eyes, I have a love of animals (I have 5 dogs at home who all live in the house), an incessant need to learn, and a Sims addiction.

Anywho, see you around the boards :spin:
You HAVE to read this!
The story of the Whitelight's
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: RavenAngel888 here

Post by Gryffindork »

Hi Raven! I've seen you around the Games section so nice to officially meet you, I guess. :) Five dogs must be a handful!

Hope to see you around some other parts of the forum. :upsidedown:
Image Image Image
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hi there RavenAngel! :wave: It's almost a straight line down from Sweden to South Africa on the world map. Maybe it's the Crazy-Line? I'm crazy too, and I've also been a lurker here for years! :mrgreen: Nice to meet you!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Glad to have you here. Posting or lurking, all are welcome. :mrgreen:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Hey there! It's been fun having you around the games! :) Posting around the games forums will really help draw you out of your shell, if that's your goal. I know from experience. ;) Nice to meet you officially!
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Thanks for the welcome everyone :-) I think the games section is really awesim! I belong to a couple other forums that don't have them and its really nice to "get out of my shell" so to speak :-) I have to admit, my favourite so far is the one where you change 1 word lol poor Billy is really getting it over there :-D

I really plan to be more active here, I love reading Sims stories and it's so cool to find people out there that are so good at them.

See you around the boards ;-)

ETA: a crazy line? Lol I guess anything is possible when you're nuts ;-) oh and 5 dogs is amazing, they all have these really unique personalities and they get on so well together. I just adore them, they're my fur-kids!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
You HAVE to read this!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Welcome! Gotta love those furbabies! As a fellow sim addict with a computer that's out of order, you'll see me posting a bunch xD
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Can anyone point me to the stories that aren't on LJ? My BB really hates LJ for some reason and the slides just don't show up :-(

On another note: my fur-kid, Max is rolling on my bed and growling to himself *too cute for words* he's a JRT if anyone is curious.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
You HAVE to read this!

Return to “Introductions”