Introduction Nonsense!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
memi35

Introduction Nonsense!

Post by memi35 »

Warning: I don't really know what to write here so there will be rambling.

So I'm Memi (No I will not be giving my real name.) I guess next I'll tell you the story of how I came to Boolprop.

It all started with a PS3 and a Skyrim disc. That was when I became a video game addict. Then I realized that on Youtube people make videos of themselves playing video games. I started watching them and never stopped. One day while watching these videos, I came across a video of the Sims. Now back then I thought The Sims was an animation program. How did I come to this ridiculous conclusion you ask? Well before finding this video, I had seen Sims Youtube videos. However rather then Let's Plays they were stories. Since I wasn't seeing gameplay, I didn't know it was game.

Anyway I decided I wanted to buy the sims. Buying the game was actually quite complicated, but eventually I managed to do it. Then came the EPs. Luckily they weren't as hard to get, but it still took time to get all of them. I only recently got the last five main expansions I was missing. I bought Sims 4 as when it came out, and 5 (?) months ago I started downloading mods for the Sims 3.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about how I actually got here. A couple weeks ago my headphone jack broke, so I started looking for activities omn the computer that didn't involve sound. I found legacy blogs. Lots of them. Unholy amounts of them.

Since many of the bloggers used and reference boolprop, I eventually decided to check it out. And now I'm here.

Ok now that the rant is over, let me talk about some of my interests besides video games. I like to read and write, tell stories and roleplay.

I really have no idea so I'm just going to end the rant here. It's actually quite fitting that my simself nearly died by ranting...
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Introduction Nonsense!

Post by modelmgt »

Wow Memi, you've certainly had an adventure in finding Boolprop!
You're in good company, because quite a lot of us here are writers(see all of the legacies) and I'm sure there are also many readers such as myself. :wave:
The mind boggles to think where you'd be if you had never realized this was a game! :dizzy:
Welcome! And have a :lemonade: .
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

Welcome to Boolprop Memi :D Great to have you here! Here's a :lemonade:
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome most definitely. Glad you found us - the legacy blogs are how I found this place many years ago. :) Love reading legacies and challenges
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

Welcome!
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Ha! Cool story! Welcome :3
memi35

Post by memi35 »

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I'm glad I found Boolprop too. I've been on other sims based forums but never really got into them. Hopefully I can stay here for a long time and talk about my latest sims tortures...I mean games...Yeah games.
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Oh there is people who are making a decade of being here (probably more, they are about to shout at me now).

Love your story how you got here, way more interesting then my own... Well, Welcome! Can't wait to see where your simming takes ya!
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Haha..Bouncer who are you pointing fingers at? :P

Memi, welcome to the site!! Quite the round about way of finding it, but it's awesome you did. Everyone here is pretty great, and we have a lot of events coming up this summer. Getting involved definitely adds to the whole Boolprop experience.
Avery

Post by Avery »

Yeaaaah, another Skyrim fan! :D

Welcome to the forums! You've joined an awesome community, I've been around since I was 13, so about 7 years now. ;)

Return to “Introductions”