Hello! (Or Hello again...)

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Fiona

Hello! (Or Hello again...)

Post by Fiona »

Hi,

My name is Fiona and I'm introducing myself. Or I suppose, reintroducing myself. I became a boolprop member in 2006 when I was 13. My first username was flufflycloudz (major cringe) which was then Fluffly, then Fiona when we moved. I turn 23 later this year ( :popeye: ) and was an active member until about 2010 and it's crazy that it's been over 9 years since I made my first genuine introduction post and started naming sims after plants.

I just read through the mod thread and genuinely got a bit teary eyed as to the amount of people who are still here and active that I remember from the old days. I have so many boolproprians floating around on facebook and twitter (and even tumblr etc), I remember meeting people at concerts from here and going to stay at the wonderful Steph's house with Rhiannon 4 summers ago. Boolprop was an integral part of my teenage life and it makes me so happy that this website is still up and the community is still going.

I currently don't have the sims (sobs violently), or rather...I do have it, but it is remaining uninstalled until I finish my final university exams in a few months time. I will be playing and really want to get back into storytelling and writing again (is that still a thing? It should still be a thing). The cravings are strong...

I'm awful and ending posts...so yeah...hello again. You have no idea how much rediscovering this has made my day.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hello! (Or Hello again...)

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!!!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by shannonagins »

I had a sneaking feeling that I knew who you were in a past boolprop life, and I was right!

Welcome to the new boolprop!! Do you still have your :pan: ?
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Welcome back! :3
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome back!

I don't blame you for not allowing yourself to be tempted until the finals are over. However, I really look forward to reading about your sims, when your schooling is done.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Rhiannon

Post by Rhiannon »

Hello!!

I randomly just had a thought to google boolprop, searched my name and here I am! I can't believe how long it's been since I have been on here, well over 6/7 years!

It's amazing how this used to be our lives (and ended up making us meet) and now it's not!!
Rhiannon :)

Return to “Introductions”