Hello!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Falcon

Hello!

Post by Falcon »

Hi! :wave:

I'm a 20 year old simmer from northern Europe.
I've played Sims actively for over 10 years now, ever since Sims 2 came out.
In a last few years my interest for the game has been coming and going.

Even though I half almost half of the expansions and stuff packs for it, I've never had Sims 3 run so smoothly with my system, so I mostly play Sims 2. Which I still think as the best PC game ever.

In the last 5 years I've tried challenges so many times. I think I can't play Sims in any other way anymore. :mrgreen:
I haven't written stories of them though. I tried once, but got bored for that Legacy. Never written in English yet.
BUT..I have recently started writing my new take on a challenge online. And I'm really looking forward to publish it.

This is the first time I'm posting to an international Sims forum, kinda exciting actually.
Last edited by Falcon on April 5th, 2015, 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Hello!

Post by modelmgt »

Welcome, Falcon!

There are LOTS of different ways to play, that's what I love about the Sims; I'm a TS2 player also, BTW. :highfive:
Check out examples from my FIRST neighborhoods(in favorite lots) post and maybe it'll help give you ideas:
http://boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=202
And legacies don't have to be boring either * insert shameless Freshnfruity plug here *
Happy Simming! :awesome:
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome!!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Welcome!
You have come to the right place for Challenge lovers, I myself always end up making my own challenge when I don't start off with a challenge. See you around!
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome, Falcon! And congratulations for joining an international forum. I know how challenging it can be to communicate in another language. You're not the only one, though, for whom English is not their first language, and the people here are very forgiving of linguistic mistakes. We just love to see Sims, glorious Sims!

Some people are in it for the custom content, and making their sims look amazing. Some people are all about building and decorating. Some are about legacies, some are about challenges, and some are just about whatever.

I'm a challenge-sort, myself, as well. If I don't have some obstacles for my sims, or goals, or something, I get bored. But I LOVE the challenges.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Introductions”