Odd things that your sims do

Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Odd things that your sims do

Post by Rhea »

Have your sims started doing anything wacky?

In my legacy I have a bathroom close to a kitchen. Even if all the counters in the kitchen are clear, about 30% of the time, a sim will walk to the bathroom and make the meal on the bathroom counter instead of the open kitchen ones.
mandarine

Re: Odd things that your sims do

Post by mandarine »

MY family friendly, childish Adult tends to play with her daughters dollhouse, then smash it to pieces in the same breath @@
Yeah, she is hot headed, but she didn't have the moodlet on and did it autonomously

Afterwards, she cried about the destroyed dollhouse. Had a happy and a sad moodlet from destroying it.
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

No matter where my Sims are eating, they always ALWAYS put their plate down in the childrens' play room on the art desk first.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

A married couple woohoo'd. One had the moodlet of being satisfied from a good performance, and the other was embarrassed by poor performance. :lol: Clearly those 2 were not on the same page.
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

A married couple woohoo'd. One had the moodlet of being satisfied from a good performance, and the other was embarrassed by poor performance. :lol: Clearly those 2 were not on the same page.
Oh my, that is HILARIOUS!

I love the autonomy in TS4.

The weirdest thing I saw was when my sim picked up 2 drinks from the bar and sat on the toilet and drank while she did her business.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

:lol: Haha, did they have the party animal trait? :P
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

My newly teenaged Sim just put up a whim to TFB with her father. I checked. Their relationship is correct. Urgh. :no:
Lorsty

Post by Lorsty »

TFB?
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

Try for Baby
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

My newly teenaged Sim just put up a whim to TFB with her father. I checked. Their relationship is correct. Urgh. :no:
That is SUPER creepy! :yuck: I'm so thankful my sims have never had whims like that...

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”