ghosts?

djdesib

ghosts?

Post by djdesib »

So ive noticed that there is none...... but when my sims die, theyre still in the relationship panel and theyre just grayed out. and Ive noticed that when you click on the graves it says "release spirit into the netherworld" but so I thought that maybe there is ghosts and my game is just glitching so ive been to scared to click on it. has anyone figured this out?
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: ghosts?

Post by Rhea »

Haha nope. I picked up my old habits from TS3 and get rid of the urn asap so I don't have to deal with ghosts.

I'm willing to try it with the next one though!
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

Yep, I've used it. The grave just disappears and I think the sim disappears from the relationships panel as well. There's definitely no ghosts, unfortunately.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

You can use it to make the grave completely disappear? Awesome.
Sporks
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Sporks »

I don't have the game yet but what an excellent feature. Sure, ghosts are cool at first. But when your sim can't function because of them, then yeah, they needed to go to the light.
~ Sporks - Chelsea - Not Chels - Shamelessly Frozen Obsessed ~
Twitter & Tumblr
Just your friendly neighborhood admin.
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

I... actually don't mind not having ghosts. I like having the tombstones, but I don't like having ghosts. In Sims 2 they were vicious (although this may have been my apocalypse playing that lead to that feeling...) and in Sims 3, I just plain didn't like them. They made whooshy noises all the time, and having babies felt pointless because you couldn't really see their features anyway, and weird because ghost babies, what?

Just me, though.
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

Update your game, ghosts have been added as a free update for Halloween! Also, you can choose the option to banish ghosts so if you don't want them you don't have to have them, which is great.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Oh gosh. I could have done without ghosts. Although, I am super happy there is an option to banish them. That was good on their part.
Lorsty

Post by Lorsty »

My reaction when I saw the trailer for the ghosts was something like this.

I'm pretty excited about ghosts, to be honest. That was the only life state I actually liked (besides human, of course). I can go back to collect all ghosts. :awesome:

The best part is that it's free. I really thought they'd be added as some kind of Supernatural expansion.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

lumasong wrote:In Sims 2 they were vicious (although this may have been my apocalypse playing that lead to that feeling...)
This is all I can think about when it comes to ghosts now :P I used to like them, in TS2 and TS3 (and the idea of them in TS4)... but now, no matter what game, I'm done... completely finished... No more ghosts... never...
hello! :heartbeat:
Lorsty

Post by Lorsty »

There should be a Scared/Terrified emotion now that we have ghosts. Death by being terrified? That's be awesome! Hopefully they add something like that for the obligatory Supernatural expansion.

(Note: The Coward trait was one of my favourites in the Sims 3).
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Chase wrote:I used to like them, in TS2 and TS3 (and the idea of them in TS4)... but now, no matter what game, I'm done... completely finished... No more ghosts... never...
Considering what's going on in Pokalypton, I think you've got the right to that opinion. :haha: I personally like them a lot. I really enjoy seeing my old sims, and when I'm publishing, getting a chance to write them again. ^^ And then there's the fun of collection... :diablo:
mandarine

Post by mandarine »

The german site says that our new ghosts are befriendable and can move in with you? That kind of bothers me.
Does somebody have first hand experience with dead sims and their ghosts?

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”