Whats going on in your game?

djdesib

Whats going on in your game?

Post by djdesib »

Im surprised this wasnt one of the first posts on here, its in every other sims forum so why stop here? I would love to hear how these emotions are playing out :D
Blaqhawk

Re: Whats going on in your game?

Post by Blaqhawk »

I have to say, I didnt expect this game to be so completely like-able as it has been...

What got me really was the way the selected sim is so... animated and alive. Far, far different then the earlier versions. It takes getting used to at first, but yeah... I digress...

Using the first household I created last night before game came playable. The Olsons.. a redhead and an emerald head. They have one child so far and there's another expected. Hopefully a girl with the green hair of her mother and the green skin of her dad. Oddly enough, they have no jobs yet. Keep waiting for the father to spring up for a job, but he doesnt, so they are living off sim grant money atm.

I'm not sure I like the fact they brought a certain financial injection back. I actually liked the sims 3 style in that regard, but I digress again...

Olsons have 4 kids at the moment... August is in the egamer branch now.. Alex is housewife type... She's well on her way to successful lineage... I aged the two oldest kids to teen...
demondragonking

Post by demondragonking »

What's been going on with my game? Oiy.

So I start what I intend to be a really loose Legacy Challenge, I don't play for points and typically only loosely follow any rules to the thing. Still, I NEVER expected...well...this. I create my founder Theodore L'Gaci (see what I did there? :p) A future rich and famous author. So the first day is spent at the nightclub and gym meeting some of the ladies about town. This apparently was my first mistake as of when I left off there was apparently a 4 way friendly competition for ol' Theo's attentions. It started simple enough, Nina Caliente (taken from the exchange and replaced the maxis made one) was the first and she dropped by Theo's house EVERY DAY since he met her, no lie, and Holly somethingorother (she of the crazy eyewear and habbit of doing push ups out of the blue) dropped by next and since then has always shown up as well, the now trio hung out at his place, watched some TV, ate food he made and generally had a friendly time.
Spoiler:
little did I know....Oh how little I did know... So Theo gets up one day and Nina isn't knocking down his door to come in so he runs off right away to the gym, he meets Agnes Crumplebottom (once more from the exchange and married to Eric Darling) there and chats with her a bit. As soon as he sets foot back on his home lot Nina and Holly show up again.
Spoiler:
So during their hang out Theo's phone rings, It's Agnes noted bookworm and Theo's an upcoming author, 'hey I want to stop by and hang out!' Theo being the nice dork who can never say no he is, says sure. So now Theo's little start home built out of the ready made rooms in build mode now has four sims hanging out in it. This is the same day as the above picture and titled 'okaythisisgettingsillystillthesameday'
Spoiler:
Here Theo's starting to suspect something is amiss because these ladies are ALWAYS showing up to hang out with him, amusingly, if one shows up then all of them show up as if trying to prevent the others alone time with Poor Theo. So now Theo's got Nina, Holly, and Agnes showing up regularly to hang out with him just about every day which Theo turns into a group hang out to avoid being mean. A nice guy is our Theo.
Spoiler:
Probably too nice, because after a few more days, Theo's phone rings again and ignoring his first urge to pitch the thing through the front window, he answers it. It's Dina Caliente one of the ladies he met his first day in town and chatted to in the nightclub. She wants to hang out, of course she does and Nice guy Theo says sure, probably with a little whimper in his voice as the other four are already in his house. As Theo tries to entertain his guests, who have never failed to show up, he wonders what cruel (and highly amused) creator is putting hm through this.
Spoiler:
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Demondragonking, I placed your images in spoilers as they really stretched out the thread. Also, welcome to Boolprop (.net)! :)
hello! :heartbeat:
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

In my game (which you can find picture of over at my simblr here if you're interested :P) - I moved a married couple, called Kitty and Clark Monroe onto an empty lot, and built them a house that I was actually relatively proud of :P
They just had their first baby - a boy named Finn. I've heard from a few of people that they found keeping pregnant sims difficult (I'm not playing with cheats), but Kitty's seemed pretty easy - perhaps the next child will be a demon baby :P
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Just a note to remember this thread is for quick update. Longer updates with pictures should get their own thread in the appropriate forum (legacy/challenge/story). :thup:

As most are aware my Lightning Legacy crashed and burned when the 3rd generation heiress died unexpectedly. My Bordeaux Legacy is up and running and the 2nd generation heiress is a teen. The founder is doing well, although they gain weight way too fast and everything breaks way too often. O.o They are still living outdoors but are slowly adding rooms to the house as they get enough money, which is not falling from the sky. They have had their lights turned off once (don't even remember seeing the popup about the bills being delivered or the 24 hour reminder).
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
LaurenElizabethJayne
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

Post by LaurenElizabethJayne »

I freaking love this game!

So my first simmie Lilah is slowly progressing in her painter career. She and her musician boyfriend have just gotten engaged and are currently saving as much cash as they can because they want a big wedding and then will need to expand their tiny house because no doubt a baby will be next on their agenda :eyebrow:
Siem

Post Counts

Post by Siem »

One of my sims died from laughing to hard. Her husband tried to save her by pleading with the grim reaper, but it didn't help. She died anyway. I'm now a bit scared to let one of my sims tell multiple jokes in a row. :cover:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

That is one death I haven't experienced yet. O.o
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

I think I got pretty close to that one the other day.

Gen 3 heir of my legacy just got married. I'm hoping to have the time tonight to build a new house and explore the build components now that they actually have some money. :lol:
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Death by laughing? :rofl:

Mariah and her friend Franceso are now moved in together.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

My spare heir for generation two has just been born... struggling at the moment to keep everyone alive. :L
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

5 teens, well actually, 4 teens as the oldest is young adult now.
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

Kitty and husband Clark had a second child, a girl called Rowan :) Finn was not happy about this, and got the sad emotion because he didn't want a sibling :P
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

Well my sim has just had her second baby, her first born had a sad emotion because he was wearing a (sad) panda hat! They're happily living their lives and working on their aspirations. This game is taking some getting used to!
demondragonking

Post by demondragonking »

Trying not to be TOO irritated at the vanishing sims glitch.....

Okay, story time.

I started with a Geek,Ambitious, Perfectionist sim named Wyatt Media. Wyatt hopped about town looking for a spouse, getting his programming skills up, and working on his Tech Guru career. I had downloaded several sims 2 families that others have made from the gallery, as this was an AU and the game was set in the general timeframe of The sims 2 (with changes, again AU) I snagged the Pleasant Family, The Burbs, and a few others. Eventually Wyatt met and fell for an adult Lilth Plasant, who's third trait was Genius to go along with her Gloomy and Active traits, on a whim I brought in Angela too to hook her up with someone, impregnate her, then kick the budding family out on their own to help populate the town a bit more. Amusingly Angela 'the good one' Pleasant's Trait ended up being....Evil to go along with her Outgoing and one I'm forgetting atm. Still Angela got impregnated with a randomly generated sim who at the time was an elder and I just HAD to see the 'death by woohoo' in action so after several tries the guy keels over. It was so amusing to me I repeated the preformance with Lilith and Angela's father and mother. Yeah, I'm rotten. :-p Still now I have a solution to elder sims who have overstayed their welcome. ;-)

Anyway, It was around the time that I noticed that Mortimer had gone elder and died on his family that I decided to temporarily leave my main family and bop around the other houses to help further spread some genetics around. My first stop was Don 'man-ho' Lothario, he wooed, he woohooed, and knocked up several townies and the one redheaded Pancakes woman before turning lecherous gaze to the Goth family. Don wooed a now Young Adult Cassandra and before he finally married her and moved into their house with them, had managed to have two kids by Cassandra and two by an almost elder Bella. Alexander I had meet,woo,and marry his closest female friend at the time and moved them out after making sure said friend was with child. It was when I was moving them out that I had noticed that my founder, his child little Morrigan (from darkstalkers fame) Media, and Anglea's spawn with randomtownieguy had all utterly and totally vanished.

Disgusted I shut the game off and went to bed for the night. The End. :-p
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

My founder for my PGC just died of mortification because she tried to propose to her boyfriend and he said no. Luckily I already have an heir with the proper hair and eye color, but I'm still going to miss my founder. She was barely an adult too. She'd had her birthday just a few hours before she proposed.
Moggy

Post by Moggy »

demondragonking wrote:Trying not to be TOO irritated at the vanishing sims glitch.....
I found a teen once that was perfect for my Sim as a highschool sweetheart but no just vanish off the face of the world...

Anyway in my game I'm up to my second generation. I have two that are already married, have kids and moved out and my heir has one child as a baby at the moment. He is climbing the career ladder as an I.T entrepreneur I think that's what it's called. I'm thinking of getting the living outdoors game pack. Might be interesting anyone else got it?
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I have the Outdoor Living pack and I love it. So far I've only sent one couple on a vacation and it wasn't very long, but I want to mess around with it more. I love the new hairstyles and clothing that came with it though.
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

I'm currently working on creating 8 sims for the GoS Jan/Feb sim challenge to use for an asylum challenge. I've got 3 1/2 made so far and I love them so much.

I'm still playing my legacy here and there as well. I built a new house for Eleanor and her partner but they'll be lucky if they ever save up enough to actually get it :(

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”