Bringing back a sense of community

Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Bringing back a sense of community

Post by Echoweaver »

Oh is THAT how you get the medal for making the move from the old site? I've been looking forlornly at other people's medals. I'll go post there. Ha!

Clearly I have a lot of stuff to figure out about the Boolprop community that I don't even know to ask :).

BTW: Black Friday. That's brilliant. I didn't think I'd be able to get it until early next year, but maybe Black Friday instead! :thup:
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Marq

Post by Marq »

Echo, I caved and picked up a copy today. I haven't opened it yet though. =/ I have 30 days to return it if I don't open it, so I'm going to be thinking on it for a bit. I'm trying to find reviews that are treating it as a stand alone game. I realize this is a sequel, but it's also a brand new game. All the reviews I've found sound like they're reviewing an EP that removed/added features instead of an actual game. XD
KimiKatastrophe

Post by KimiKatastrophe »

I really do think ts4 will help liven up the community. I know that I have been more involved, because my Sims are doing so many new/interesting things that I really want to talk about it!

Also, I don't know if anyone else experienced this, but ts2 and ts3 were SO DIFFERENT that I really felt like there was a big divide. Some people moved on to ts3 and loved it, and the people who loved ts2 stuck with that game and everyone was a traitor somehow lol I don't see that happening this time around. ts4 is definitely different, but I think it plays a nice middle ground between ts2 and ts3, so it isn't going to create such a huge divide in loyalty.

Did everyone get that? There were way more abbreviations than I am normally comfortable with. I hope I got the point across! ;)

EDIT:
Echo, I caved and picked up a copy today. I haven't opened it yet though. =/ I have 30 days to return it if I don't open it, so I'm going to be thinking on it for a bit. I'm trying to find reviews that are treating it as a stand alone game. I realize this is a sequel, but it's also a brand new game. All the reviews I've found sound like they're reviewing an EP that removed/added features instead of an actual game. XD
I think this is the best review I've found: by LGR. I pre-ordered the game, so I didn't have the same dilemma as you, but I still think he reviewed it thoroughly and fairly. Hope it helps!

Also, my computer has nearly identical specs to those you listed a few posts back, and ts4 runs like a dream on the highest settings!
Image Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”