Sims 4 Toddlers

WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: Sims 4 Toddlers

Post by WistfulRose »

Toddlers are so adorable! I know this is an older thread, but I have to put my two cents in.
The other day(I think in February) I was curious so I googled to see if EA had said something about when vampires would be added, and lo and behold it was already out! After that I loaded up sims 4 for the first time in ages, and the message popped up that said Toddlers are here! At this point I was over the moon. I was super excited!

They are so cute, but tooooons of work. But so cute :3 I can't imagine taking care of twins, much less triplets. :heavybreathing:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Twins and triplets are definitely a handful - much more than the other versions, in my opinion.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Oh geez, my legacy sims had twins and then I had them try for baby too soon so they had three toddlers at the same time. It was madness! Even with two adults and two elders, they were running shifts to take care of the toddlers and all running ragged and exhausted. It was hair-pullingly difficult, but much like real toddlers, made ok by the fact that they're just so darn cute! The twins just grew up, thank goodness. I'll need to learn to space children better since the toddler stage lasts for a while. Unfortunately that means the offspring aren't usually children together as long, but I'm willing to trade that off. :)

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”