Holy shorts, custom genders and sexes Oo

cowplant

Post Counts

Holy shorts, custom genders and sexes Oo

Post by cowplant »

I mean, what the f-?!
EA has been bragging about the new lighting for weeks now, and the Dine Out trailer was somewhat weak even though they tried to hype it beyond proportions.

And they give the community custom genders like they just bought new yogurt. Like it's no biggie at all.
I don't know if I should be impressed or facepalming about that (I like the new gender setting possibilities!!)

Guess I'll have to delete my hairconversions now.
But...does anybody else notice the pointy boobs from m t f outfits? Not to be a nitpick here, but those are kind of weirdish, I guess.
~ Winner of the Golden Plumbbobs in the categories of ~
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Find me on:
[Tumblr] ~ [Twitch] ~ [Wordpress] ~ [Youtube]
[The Viridi (Video) Chronicles]
My little lazy legacy
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Re: Holy shorts, custom genders and sexes Oo

Post by platformperil »

I think it's so ingeniously perfect how it got dropped. They didn't really talk much about it, and it's just there. It's there if you want it... or not if you don't. The ability to choose who gets pregnant is a very nice touch too, especially for same sex couples, and all the different choices are great. Now I don't need to have mods for pregnancy stuff!
Uta No Prince Sama!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

^ I hadn't even considered the implications when it came to same sex pregnancy! This is great!

They had hinted at dropping something 'ground-breaking', I think I read somewhere, but no one expected this! I'm looking forward to playing around with the new features :)
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I know, this was totally unexpected! I like the way they didnt 'advertise' it though, and it was just there! A great movement by a large company, its great.

I havnt actually had chance to play it yet and check it out, but it sounds great from what others have said!
cowplant

Post Counts

Post by cowplant »

I've had a chance to look through this now.
I mean, yeah, great features! Really inclusive and finally no gender/sex mods anymore!!

But god, the execution of the genderconversions...I mean, I had a bunch of them already before, from people who did not get paid to make them...

Still, great patch. I just hope that they'll fix some of the stuff they gave us.
~ Winner of the Golden Plumbbobs in the categories of ~
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Find me on:
[Tumblr] ~ [Twitch] ~ [Wordpress] ~ [Youtube]
[The Viridi (Video) Chronicles]
My little lazy legacy
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

I really don't care...I'm all for equality..I like the new stuff.. but seriously EA? Where are my toddlers at? :pan:

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”