Story Progression Mod

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Story Progression Mod

Post by Abby »

Anyone downloaded the MC control centre from mod the sims?
I have been waiting FOREVER for someone to come up with something like this. Turns out its been out for about a year, but i've never come across it!!!
This has changed my gameplay so much. I loveee the fact my town now continues to grow with a never ending supply of sims, and that my children and teens actually have other similar age sims to be friends with!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Story Progression Mod

Post by Teresa »

Does it work like it should? I think I downloaded it once but never really played long enough to see it and then cleaned out my downloads and forget to put it back in.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by singinghymns »

Can I get a link to the mod? Legacies are challenging enough without having to worry about the empty town around me.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

There's the link! It's awesome, really easy to install and so easy to use in game. It works awesome, it even lets you change and manipulate so much about story progression, ie if sims can have babys in affairs, the amount of pregnancies and marriages you want etc! You get little notifications at midnight saying who's got married, moved and got pregnant/given birth etc. It's really good!

I cant believe it took me so long to find, as far as I was aware there was no story progression mods available! Dont know how I played without it!

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”