Goth Family

spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Goth Family

Post by spacemagic »

so since sims 1 the Goths have been my favorite premade family and I was wondering what everybody else thought about them? which version of the goths has been your favorite throughout the games and which house did you like living in the best?
Marq

Re: Goth Family

Post by Marq »

I would have to say TS2's Goth family was my favorite....though I did really love seeing Morty grow up in my town and observing the family in TS3. Hmm...so I would say it's a tie between the two.

TS2's Goth family had such an elaborate plot going on with them, which is why I loved them soo much. You could take various aspects of it in so many directions! It was a lot of fun to read the different stories people would come up around them.
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Goth Family

Post by spacemagic »

I know, right? I wish that there had been a plotty way to get Bella back because I do love her dearly
I have a theory that they used time travel to create the ts4 alternate dimension and Bella stopped herself from being abducted in the first place.
But yeah I love hor the ts2 goth family conspiracy branches out to like every other family in Pleasantview :)

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”