New Neighbourhood - Newcrest

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

New Neighbourhood - Newcrest

Post by Abby »

So, i load up my sims for the first time in weeks and notice theres a new neighbourhood randomly appeared, assuming it came in one of the recent updates?
Anyways, ive just started my DITFT challenge in this neighbourhood, and im loving it so far. The scenery and little public places are awesome!
What do you guys think?
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: New Neighbourhood - Newcrest

Post by Taube »

Yeah, I believe it came with the 6/11 update. I kind of love Newcrest. The idea of just a blank slate is awesome, and this game has been sorely needing more lots since day 1, and it'll only get worse with things like the Spa Stuff Pack, which is supposed to come with placeable spa lots and stuff like that. Anyway, I love the variety of lot sizes and I've used it to place some venues that I wanted that would have been hard to place otherwise. It's nice especially to have more vacant large lots. The only disappointing thing is that the biggest lot is 50x40, and technically a legacy-legal lot is 50x50. You'd think they'd include a lot that the rule-followers could start a legacy on! Oh well, I suppose you can always money cheat to get things right if you're a stickler. ;)

Overall, I think this is a great addition!
lumasong

Post Counts

Re: New Neighbourhood - Newcrest

Post by lumasong »

Yes, I love Newcrest and started a new legacy in it on the 40x50 - I just cheated the extra cash away. Money's not usually a huge factor except early on anyway :3

But the little grill areas and public restrooms and playgrounds are so cute, I love them!

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”