POOLS!

Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

POOLS!

Post by Rhea »

Apparently this latest patch has pools. Anyone tried them yet? I haven't had a chance...
Laura

Post Counts

Re: POOLS!

Post by Laura »

Yes! I immediately tried it out. My backyard was too bare. I'm so happy they gave them to us in a patch instead of having a The Sims 4 Swim Party EP or something. I'm actually more excited by the swimsuits. There are so many choices! I also like how sims can socialize as they swim. I <3 multi-tasking.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Moggy

Post by Moggy »

I also like how you can build them on roofs and have glass windows around them. Not sure if you could do that in Sims3. The flexibility in where you can place them impressed me. I also like the social options and I can get fit swimming yay. No diving board though HAHAHA! Ahh I so knew it here's to diving boards coming back in an ep in the future...
mandarine

Post by mandarine »

So you can build pools on second and third stories? Nice!
I was a bit creeped out by the male speedo, but that's just a personal thing x) Those things creep me out anywhere.
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

You can socialize and swim at the same time? I might actually build a pool!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Havnt actually built one yet, as my legacy family are too poor. But i think its awesome that theyved added it right away. I think EA are doing a really good job with this game - theyre listening to the players and giving us what we want! Back in the sims 2/3 days we woulda have to wait for some stuff pack to get them.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Post by WistfulRose »

Maybe EA intended for the pools to be part of the base game, but they weren't done in time.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

It's possible. I mean, they're patching an awful lot of things within a few months of the release (for the better, might I add--I'm really, really pleased with everything in the latest patch), so it's possible that they just didn't have the time to finish everything they wanted to for the deadline.

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”