What's Going On In Your Game?

What's Going On In Your Game?

Postby Simsimity » February 16th, 2018, 8:54 am

*If there is actually another thread like this, feel free to move/delete/whathaveyou. I couldn't find one in this particular forum.*

Not all of us play challenges, or play too many to count...so the question is, what's going on in your game?
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Simsimity
Queen of Useless Information
House of Plumbob

Medals: 3
Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - Maine (1)

Re: What's Going On In Your Game?

Postby Simsimity » February 16th, 2018, 8:58 am

Right now my one and only Sim Helena is just living a rather boring life as I figure the game out - it's a HUGE change from Sims 2, as I never played 3. But so far I'm liking it, though it's taking me forever to get her a boyfriend/future husband...it took a long time just to get her first friend! Who also is her love interest currently. Helena is in the writing career, and slowly working on her whims and aspiration - though I'm not sure how to fulfill the two jobs at level 3 thing. I plan on getting her married to her love interest, Travis, and hopefully having some babies as I'm just exploring the game right now - only have a few minor annoyance mods in it so far, mostly playing vanilla.
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Simsimity
Queen of Useless Information
House of Plumbob

Medals: 3
Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - Maine (1)

Re: What's Going On In Your Game?

Postby Abby » April 11th, 2018, 6:29 am

I'm actually playing 'freely' at the minute - not doing any challenges or a legacy of any kind which is very new for me! I started off with one family, who had three kids who are now all adults and having their own kids. Im enjoying rotating around each of the families and playing them for a few days. I suprisingly havent got bored yet. Im a serial-legacier, I always have to be doing a legacy when playing or I get bored!
Abby
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 15
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 10 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2016 Summer Screenshot (1) Silver Writing Award 2016 (1)
2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - Texas (1)

Return to Sims 4 Chat